Monday, October 22, 2007

30 Days of Darkness

I know all of you have seen the advertisements for 30 Days of Darkness. The new look on the Vampire thriller seems to be very promising. http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/30_days_of_night/news.php
This link above tells other views on the movie. I plan on seeing it some time later in the week or weekend. In the Northern Star i read an article boasting about the movie, it promises a great thrill and a new spin and story line not ordinarily found in traditional vampire movies. Even the pictures of the villains in the movie tell a different story than the average Dracula. They are much more intimidating and I am sure instill more fear into the audience. This past weekend I traveled down to Joliet, IL with a few of my friends for a Halloween party. I of course am not a far stretch from looking like a full fledged vampire. I already have the trademark widows peak, fangs, and black hair. So, in spirit of my enthusiasm i based my costume off of the new vampires in the movie. It was quite a thrill and people at the party kept questioning me on who did my make up and what not. It was awesome to say the least. Overall I would encourage the rest of you to see this movie, I have a feeling you will not be dissappointed.

1 comment:

Italiangrl said...

I would love to see the movie, it looked very interesting and scary. I love scary movies and I like the new spin they put on it. I love halloween and all the halloween movies. I can't wait to dress up. Your costume sounds really cool. Im sure you looked just like a vampire. I can't wait to see the movie!