Sunday, December 2, 2007

Da Bears

After a long and upsetting season for the Bears they have only one last chance. They have a chance to make it into the playoffs if they win their last six games including the win they had last week they have five more games. They are playing the giants right now and Grossman is actually impressing me in a no huddle offense. As much as I despise Rex Grossman he is the only chance the bears have to win because you cannot win with field goals. I have a hard time believing that it will be possible for the bears to make it to the playoffs but there are always miracles. After last years depressing defeat in the super bowl I would enjoy seeing the Bears pull them out of the whole they dug in this season and make it back to the Super Bowl. The Bears are about the only chance Chicago has anything to root for, no other sport even comes close to being good enough. Basically, what I am trying to say is GO BEARS!

2 comments:

Shadez721 said...

I feel Rex Grossman is one of the worst quarterbacks in the NFL. I have little to no respect for him. I feel he is a worthless part of the team and that Kyle Orton should be the starter. Also Lovie Smith broke an obligation to Brian Griese. He told Griese that if he signed with there organization, he would aquire the starting position as quarterback and we did not see that. Instead we watched Grossman crumble under pressure and lose all repsect of most Bears fans.

unforgivable said...

I agree that Rex Grossman is one of the wort quaterbacks in the NFL. I started saying that when he first started playing years ago. I still beleive that they have what it takes to go deep into the playoffs. They have one of the best defenses in the league and the only reason they have been doing so poorly is because they are on the feild so much. If the offense would do more than a three and out they would give time for the defense to recooperate. What the bears need to do is either invest in a good quaterback as a first round draft pick or to maybe trade for a good established quaterback. Donovan McNabb perhaps? He went to school at Mount Carmel High school in Chicago and he would be an added boost to the Bears.