Sunday, December 2, 2007

moccasins

On Thursdays I declare Thursdays BWW day. BWW of course stands for Buffalo Wild Wings. Every Thursday my friends and I make it a point to travel the full 5 minutes to Buffalo Wild Wings. After BWW last Thursday however we made a little pit stop. My friend absolutely hates Moccasins with a passion. Moccasins being those little Indian furry slippers traditionally worn by hippies. Well, to make a long story short we stopped at target and ran in and got some since she was driving a separate car we planned a sneak attack. We got back slightly before her and waited for her in her room. As she opened the door we shoved our feet in her face with them on and she ran in horror. It was by far the funniest thing I have been apart of since college started. Ever since then however she has reluctantly grown fond of the shoes, which makes me think...Did she really hate them in the first place or did she hate them because she wanted to be cool because everyone else loves them? Hmm....

But some of your own------>
http://www.themoccasinshop.com/?gclid=CImZkIfUipACFQeiQQodVxDnpg

1 comment:

Shadez721 said...

I have to say that I don't own a pair of moccasins but I have put a pair on and might I say, they are very comfortable. I find them to be very easy to slip on as well because they are so casual and give anyone wearing them a relaxed feeling. They are also warm in the winter time. Moccasins are becoming more popular every day and they deserve to be recognized.